1.26.2014

Solution to dry skin=Lush Oatifix!

I have sensitive-oilyacne-prone skin but lately, my skin is super duper dry+flaky for some reason..
 I'm assuming it's because of the weather but I can't even really put on make up no more because my face looks all patchy with foundation due to the dryness :(..if anyone saw my face, they'll prolly wanna water my face.


I'm using my argan oil and I love it but it still doesn't cut it for this prob..:(
I also tried mixing a lil bit of Cetaphil moisturizer with foundation and it works wonders and makeup looks real natural except cetaphil moisturizer breaks me out! like really? who breaks out from cetaphil? it's known for one of the most gentle product out there! 


I went to LUSH the other day tho to trade in my 5 empty containers for a free mask and I got OATIFIX which claims to softens and soothe your skin with banana and oat as main ingredients.


All fresh masks from LUSH are to kept refrigerated sice they are made out of natural ingredients.


This smells sooooooo good like i just wanna eat it!!!
It smells like banananut muffin with a hint of oatmeal lol

It contain bits of oat chunks mixed with banana but it's finely milled so it goes on very smooth without no fallout chunks.

so this is how it look like on the face (excuse the no makeupness :p)









I was washin it off after abt 20mins and I noticed this thick, buttery almost like vaseline-like feel to my skin. 
Even when my face was completely clean and dry, it still felt very moisturized that I didn't even need to put my toner and moisturizer after.


This surely soothe and hydrated my skin to the full max and I highly recommend this to people with normal to dry skin because you are going to love this! 


Not so much to oily or oily acne-prone skin tho since it did nothing for my acne(didn't break me out but didn't help either) plus this really seals up your whole face with full hydra-power!
This would also be a great gift for moms:)


 onto my lil treats for the week!


Yummy in ma tummmay! hehe
Timmy's anyone? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment