1.26.2014

My Makeup Storage/Collection♥

I'm going to share my make up storage/makeup collection with u today :) I recently got this new set up in my room and I'm very thankful+happy with the result!


All pieces are purchased from IKEA. 


Here's my desk, and the drawer behind it is where I store most of my makeup:)



 I keep all my perfumes, lotions and hand sanitizers etc on top of the drawer piece.




I picked this small shelf also from IKEA and use it to hold all my nail polishes~


Let's open the first drawer♥


I keep all my blushes, lipstics and lipbalms in here.
I store lip glosses seperately due to the limited space :(
This plastic organizers are from dollarama and it comes very handy. :)






In second drawer, I have all my face powder, bronzers and highlighters. 



I also keep my concealers and some primers in here as well.






Let's open the third one :)

In here, I keep all my eyeshadaws, mascaras and eye palettes.My brow pencils and eyeliner pencils are kept seperately with makeup brushes.







In the bottom drawer, I just keep bunch of miscellaneous things that I often reach for like nail polish remover, makeup bags etc.




I certainly do not own a whole lot of stuff compared to some people but in my personal standard, I think I have decent amount for myself to enjoy and I'm very thankful+ love each of them♥


Thanks for reading my little makeup collection/storage review and hope everyone are having a wonderful day! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment