1.22.2014

Korean drama 'Answer me1994(or Reply me 1994)'

I love watching korean dramas on my spare time and one of my current favorite
is 'Answer me1994', which ended few weeks ago.

 I'm sure every korean person can relate to this drama if you lived 
through your teen years and up in korea durin the 90's because it brings back 
so much memories

 This drama portrays the cultural trends and general view of  korean society back in 1990s before all the technology
 took over the world.

 Eventho I was only a little kid at the time(I lived in korea until the year2000), I remember a lot of things shown in this drama and it makes me miss korea so much :'(

I was late on few episodes so I was watchin them all last night and omg. I had to stop
and capture this one scene because it was too funny!
I love Sung Dong il(famous korean actor who plays as a dad in lot of k dramas) <3

This is a great drama to watch if you want to know how the 90's of korea was like, but if you want to learn/improve your korean then I don't recommend it because they use alot of different korean dialects that doesn't sound like the usual Seoul dialect. So it would be really hard to pick up on what they are sayin. 

I'm currently watching a new k drama called 'You who came from the star' with Jeon Ji hyun, who played in the famous korean movie 'my sassy girl'.
'You who came from the star' is hilarious and has a good storyline so I recommend it to everyone who are interested in watchin  K drama! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment