1.16.2014

My dindin♥

 I'm having my faves from starbucks& MCD at the moment as a dinner and I'm lovin' this combo!<3

I was addicted to starbucks greentea frapp for the longest time haha..
I stopped for a while but I just couldn't resist it today! but I dnt regret it tho because it surely knows how to cheer me up :D


McDonald is really steppin up their game tryin to compete with everyone thesedays and It's surely workin because this Mediterranean wrap is so boom and healthy at the same time<3
I'm lovin' it! :p

Can't forget about my good ol' friend starbucks lol
my fave from there is greentea frapp but dnt ever get the regular plain greentea frapp

Here's my lil secret receipe for the boom greentea frapp!
For tall: greentea frapp with 4scoops of matcha powder with whip cream+ sprinkle cinnamon powder on top. (it's seriously orgasmic)

For grande: same thing with 5scoops of matcha powder.

 For venti: 6scoops of matcha and rest are the same as above

ooh I also got this Taiwanese greentea mochi from the asian supermarket the other day and I'm havin it as a dessert (: 


It has a walnut inside but it was just whatever..I don't think I'm gonna get it again lol 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment