1.15.2014

Josie Maran Argan oil+Thierry Mugler Angel perfume :)

Yayy!
I Finally got my hands on Josie Maran's Argan oil from Sephora today.
I've been eyeing on this baby for awhile so I'm super excited to try this!!
Eventho it's a mini version(0.5oz/$18CAD) you only need a drop or two each time u use the product so I figure its gonna last me a while.


I'll give few days to try and post an in depth review on it soon. 
I've heard some GOOD things about this miracle oil so hopefully it works for me(fingers crossed! :D). My skin is reacting badly to the cold weather lately and I need an answer to this prob asap!! (I have a sensitive acne prone skin btw:'( )

Anyways.. on to the Sephora's 500point perk! 
I rarely redeem my Sephora points because I like to save up my points for something BAM! lol which never really happens to me but I finally found one today at the cash register.
It was Thierry Mugler's Angel perfume set! 


I've always find myself checkin this one out at Sephora just to have a quick lil sniff of the chocolatey scent that I liked but wouldn't actually drop over a bill to buy it. It was one of those perfumes that I'd love it as a gift but could live without. so when I saw this I just had to get it and I'm so very happy that I did :D. It comes with the body lotion, body cream, travel-purpose mini spray and the actual original star shaped bottle in the adorable miniture size!


The scent of this perfume is deliciously seductive with a hint of deep dark musky chocolate(I'm not good at describing scent but u get the idea...i hope lol).
The scent is super strong tho so u just need a lil tiny spritz to really enjoy that sweet chocolate scent other wise it could smell like a stanky old armpit(no joke) so this tiny bottle will prolly last me a life time n e ways so it works out perfectly! :) 

k n e ways it's almost 2am now.. time to get some beauty sleep lol
G nite && sweet dreams! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment