1.13.2011

Neutrogena makeup remover Review!


I'm gonna talk a lil bit about my all time favorite make up remover cuz i seriously think it's THE BEST one that I ever tried in my whole entire life lol (not to mention that I have super duper sensitive acne prone skin..-_-gahh...). It's called  'Neutrogena all-in-one makeup removing cleansing lotion' and I absolutely loveee it <3!
I'm very impatient person when it comes down to skin care product(not a good thing..nuh-uh) so if I don't get that instant result I tend to switch up the products alot. I've tried just about every drugstore products and some of high-end brand but none of them were as good as this one in my opinion. so if you have
real sensitive skin like myself or has acne prone skin(don't use n e thing that contains oil.. when it comes down to make up remover if u are one of those ppl..) I suggest try this one out. I think I'm actually on my 10th bottle or something..(yep used it for quiet awhile now >.<) I'm def. gonna repurchase this again && also they hav this new hydrating line..n so far I like them alot as well. especially the eye make-up remover lotion.. it removes everything so quick & I was very impressed:) I also picked up the cleansing cloths..it was alrite but nothing too special..it's not a 'must-have' thing..but I highly recommed eye make up remover and all in one make up removing cleansing lotion for sure.(both r oil free& alcohol free && scent free) the cleansing cloths hav some kinda scent to it tho but its not too bad. but yeah.. whoah! I wrote so much.. -_-haha well, that was my quick review on my all time fav. make up remover n hope it helps!<3 

1 comment:

  1. Cool .. I came across your post right at perfect timing .. I am going to try these out .. hopefully they'll work out for me too! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete